Powerful Zigbee Router. Supports up to 50 end devices 8-10x the number supported by typical mains powered routers (bulbs and plugs). Strong radio for good coverage. Header for flashing firmware or other DIY uses. Based on the CC2652P2.
- Powerful 48 MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor
- 352 KB of in-system programmable flash
- 256 KB of ROM for protocols and library functions
- 8 KB of cache SRAM (Alternatively available as general-purpose RAM)
- 80 KB of ultra-low leakage SRAM. The SRAM is protected by parity to ensure high reliability of operation
- Output power up to +5 dBm (could be increased in the future with FW update)
- Rated Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Z-Stack Router Firmware supports 50 Direct Children, 30 Neighbors and 100 normal routes
- Mains Powered via Micro USB cable and 5v power supply (Not Included)
There are no reviews yet.