Powerful Zigbee Router. Supports up to 50 end devices 8-10x the number supported by typical mains powered routers (bulbs and plugs). Strong radio for good coverage. Header for flashing firmware or other DIY uses. Based on the CC2652P2.
Please note some users with Sengled bulbs experience issues when used in combination with the TI Z-Stack router like the TubesZB Router.
- Powerful 48 MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor
- 352 KB of in-system programmable flash
- 256 KB of ROM for protocols and library functions
- 8 KB of cache SRAM (Alternatively available as general-purpose RAM)
- 80 KB of ultra-low leakage SRAM. The SRAM is protected by parity to ensure high reliability of operation
- Output power up to +5 dBm (could be increased in the future with FW update)
- Rated Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Z-Stack Router Firmware supports 50 Direct Children, 30 Neighbors and 100 normal routes
- Mains Powered via Micro USB cable and 5v power supply (Not Included)