Zigbee 3.0 Coordinator based on the CC2652P2 module. Supported by Zigbee2mqtt, and the ZHA integration in Home Assistant and Tasmota. Ideal for placing your coordinator in a central location. Stable ethernet connection – don’t worry about disconnects! Eliminates the need for USB Passthrough when using HA in a VM environment.
New 2022 Modular design for easy component replacement if needed. USB Serial companion board coming soon!
PoE switch or Injector required to power
IEEE 802.3-compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support. The PoE powering requires at least 37V DC to operate successfully
- Powerful 48 MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor
- 352 KB of in-system programmable flash
- 256 KB of ROM for protocols and library functions
- 8 KB of cache SRAM (Alternatively available as general-purpose RAM)
- 80 KB of ultra-low leakage SRAM. The SRAM is protected by parity to ensure high reliability of operation
- Output power up to +20 dBm
- Z-Stack Firmware supports 50 Direct Children, 100 normal routes and 200 source routes
There are no reviews yet.