2023 Model, new modular design and USB-C
Zigbee 3.0 Coordinator based on the CC2652P2 module. Supported by Zigbee2mqtt, the ZHA integration in Home Assistant and Tasmota.
Use Ethernet – Ideal for placing your coordinator in a central location. Stable ethernet connection. Eliminates the need for USB Passthrough when using HA in a VM environment.
Use via USB- C- Move 2 jumpers on the board and the zigbee chip will be accessible over the USB, not ethernet needed. Or use another pair of jumpers and connect via USB to the ESP32 for console debugging.
How to add the Ethernet Module to USB only: https://youtu.be/qbWw0O2dzP0
- Powerful 48 MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor
- 352 KB of in-system programmable flash
- 256 KB of ROM for protocols and library functions
- 8 KB of cache SRAM (Alternatively available as general-purpose RAM)
- 80 KB of ultra-low leakage SRAM. The SRAM is protected by parity to ensure high reliability of operation
- Output power up to +20 dBm
- Z-Stack Firmware supports 50 Direct Children, 100 normal routes and 200 source routes